RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT
Various classes and activities are offered in CVS Pharmacy, Inc.’s wellness room (“Community Activities”) to members of the community who desire to participate. There is a potential for injury while engaged in the Community Activities. Please read and sign this Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement (“Waiver”) before participating in any activities in the Wellness Room.
*Participants must be 18 years or older unless accompanied by a parent, guardian, or responsible adult.
In consideration of my participation in Community Activities, I agree:
- I understand and acknowledge that there are inherent risks involved in participating in the Community Activities, including the risks of serious physical injury. I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in any Community Activities today or in the future.
- I understand and acknowledge that all participants in Community Activities must be 18 years or older unless accompanied by a parent, guardian, or responsible adult. I hereby certify that I am 18 years of age or older, or my parent or guardian has signed below on my behalf and will accompany me during all Community Activities.
- I am responsible for having a qualified health care provider of my choice determine my overall fitness to engage in Community Activities. My acceptance of this waiver acknowledges my representation that I have no medical concerns about participating in Community Activities.
- I understand and acknowledge that the Community Activities are for educational and informational purposes only, and are not intended to be a substitute for medical treatment or guidance.
- I agree on behalf of myself, personal representatives, my heirs, assigns, or anyone else entitled to act on my behalf, to waive, hold harmless and release CVS Pharmacy, Inc., its parents, subsidiaries, affiliated entities, and its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, contractors or assigns, lessees, licensees, in their individual or corporate capacity (collectively the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, injuries, liability or damages of any nature or kind whatsoever, including claims of negligence, that may arise directly or indirectly from my participation in Community Activities and any activities incidental thereto.
- I expressly agree that this Waiver is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by law and that if any provision of this Waiver is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall be enforceable.
- This Waiver contains the entire agreement among the parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous promises, agreements, representations, and understandings, whether written or oral, of the parties with respect to the hereof.
- I have read the above Waiver and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above, and intend to be legally bound thereby.